Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Young love,True love; A Justlena Love Story [Chapter 1]






ENJOYYYY! -- So. Selena and her mum moved into the house they bought. Selena's dad died when she was only a baby. So Sel had to live with only one parent which was her mum. When they got everything settled in, the neighbors decided to give them some welcome gifts. "Hello there!" said the neighbors. "Hii, I'm Mrs.Gomez." ''Oh I am, Mrs.Bieber." "Nice to meet you. This is my daughter Selena." Sel's mum said while putting her hand around Selena's shoulder. "Oh. This is Justin." said Mrs.Bieber. "Oh. How old is Justin?" "He is 13 right now but will be 14 in 10 days." "Oh. Selena is only 14 years old." said Mrs.Gomez. "Oh. Alright. Justin, why don't you play with Selena?" said Mrs.Bieber. Selena led Justin to there backyard. "Hello." said Justin. "Hii.'' said Selena. "When is your birthday?" asked Justin. "July 22." said Selena. "oh! Mine is July 23." said Justin. "Wow. Just one day after mine. Haha." said Selena. "Well. What do you want to do?" "Uhm. Well. I don't really know." said Sel. "Well. I'll show you around if your mum and my mum let's me show you around." said Justin smiling at her. "Okay. I'll ask." said Selena. "Mom. Can me and Justin go explore the neighborhood?" "Yeah sure, but only if Justin's mum allows him to." said Mrs.Gomez. "Mum? Can i?" Justin asked his mum. "Yeah sure." said Mrs.Bieber. "Let's go Selena!" shouted Justin. "LoL. Okay. Just let me get my jacket inside." said Selena Selena ran in to get her jacket and ran to the place Justin is taking her to ...








20 years later

No comments:

Post a Comment