Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Moto freestyle






Freestyle et stunt au rendez vous








November Beauty Favourites
Hello Hello ^_~ Here are my Favourite products of November. I skipped out September and October favs due to a busy schedule x_x Sorry Sorry guys but hopefully you guys will enjoy my Nov favs. I'm pretty excited about this month's beauty picks. I wrote a more detailed entry on the products with info on where to buy. You can check it out here: www.bubzbeauty.com All products mentioned in this video is purchased by myself. Honest opinions as always baby! I know you guys have been waiting for tutorials. I am too. I have several tutorials lined up and I'm excited to film them soon. I'll concentrate entire next month on tutorials guys. Also trying to work on my Comedy channel. I'm on the process of editing a new video for Bubbiosity! So don't forget to subscribe to my comedy channel because it should be up in a few days yey!!! www.youtube.com Been so busy catching up with work. I had lots of friends and relatives visit lately so I had to set aside time to accompany them. Now that everybody has left, I'm slowly trying to catch up. Because i haven't filmed a favs video in like months, I kept having brain farts hence the "uhms" and "ahhs". Gosh, annoying I know. Sorry again! Have an awesome weekend guys! Bubz needs sleep now x_X zzZZZ Much love, Bubz xx Check out the Bubzbeauty Official Website. I update tons of beauty, fashion and hair related articles almost daily. www.bubzbeauty.com _____________________________ Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment