Monday, February 11, 2013

Wolves Extended mod






Wolves Extended mod
Nandonalt's Wolves Extended (v1.2a) adds different wolf types, clothing and backpacks, naming, and breeding! Wolf sizes, skins, and clothing are all customizable. More info, download, and instructions: www.minecraftforum.net zombe's modpack was used for fast building/destruction and daytime control www.minecraftforum.net Too Many Items was used for inventory editing www.minecraftforum.net The music is Thatched Villagers byKevin MacLeod It is royalty free music and under Creative Commons license. Hosted at incompetech.com YouTube denied my partnership request from some unclear reason, so that means no ads, but also nothing for me. Making videos is fun, but it also takes quite some time. If you would like to donate anything I'll be sure to give you a shout-out in a video mcmodshowcase.blogspot.com [Disclaimer: I do not make these mods, I just make videos. I do not know all the details of the mods. I can't help you with installation of the mods, so please look in the download/info links.]
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment