Friday, February 22, 2013

Drew(of Varsity)-All I Want is You w/Link






Drew(of Varsity)-All I Want is You w/Link
Link: www.mediafire.com Lyrics Baby all I want is you (You, you, you, you, you, you) All I want is you (You, you, you, you, you, you) All I want is you (You, you, you, you, you, you) All I want is you (You, you, you, you, you, you) (Baby you're all I want) See the years just...








Q&A with Bubz
It's here weeeeeee. Sorry it took weeks but it's here... I answer your random/interesting questions in this video. I had alot of fun doing this guys ^_^ Thank you for your questions and hopefully I can do another one in the future. What food can you absolutely not eat? When you were little, were you like Baby Bubz? What is Bubz' family like? How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Do you have Bieber Fever? Pirates or Ninjas? You, Chonny and Shimmy are drowning. There's only 2 life jackets, who do you give it to? Are you going to take me & Dan to Ocean Park? What languages do you speak? Do you swear, if so how often and when was last time? What would you Super Hero name be? What is your best experience so far on Youtube? Do you genuinely love to hip thrust? What is the craziest thing you've done? What's it like driving manual/stick shaft? My Comedy Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http Much love, Bubz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment