Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How to make a mannequin out of duct tape and paper mache!






Want a mannequin but don't want to spend any money or go dumpster-diving until you find one? Here are some simple step by step instructions of how I made my mannequin, using stuff I found around the house. It turned out pretty awesome, so I'm sharing how I did it! Please also visit my website and check out my artwork: www.OriannaStudios.com (the song in the video is "Cafe Con Leche" by Zeb). Thanks!








Young Jeezy - By the Way [RATE PLEASE] LYRICS: Yeah haha Just call me young nigga Our money grown doe haha By the way Lets go yeah hahaha You already know what time it is lets go [Chorus] I said I'm young by the way The one by the way I aint trippin I just do this shit for fun by the way The truth by the way The proof by the way Mr. front up on me Know Im gonna shoot by the way I said it's on by the way I'm in the zone by the way And you can call me Mr. get em gone by the way I did it by the way I was with it by the way I talk it like I did it Cuz I lived it by the way Young, The boy might go nuts Holes in niggas just like donuts Creme be crispy these niggas cant hear me Must be the wrong size Cuz these niggas cant fit me Never let em play me Never let em bullshit me If they ever bullshit me Send the coroner to get me And when the coroner come to get me Ima take you pussys with me And I aint trustin 12 shots No I keep them choppers with me And I dont trust you from a glock Gotta keep them shottas with me Cant let the goons get bored Gotta keep them niggas busy And I aint trustin nobody So I took my money with Cuz last time they got me, Get me [Chorus] Stay on it by the way I want it by the way Take it to your mommas momma house Where everybody stay Where everybody sleep Leave everybody sleep Have a baby by who Thats everybody freak Baby like a dry cleaner Seen everybodys sheets Take em straight to the hood Then everybody eat They went down, I went down Now everybody cheap ...

No comments:

Post a Comment