Saturday, February 23, 2013

Burp Cloth and Baby Sock Cupcake Tutorial






I am still trying to work at making them look a little more cupcake-ish. They really are cute though. I will hopefully be doing a few more crafts soon, baby related, as we are expecting another little one in our family probably around the first of next year :) Hoping that it is a girl as we have lots of cute little boys already. Auntie needs a frilly little girly ;) Onesie Cupcake Tutorial: www.youtube.com I got this idea here: www.cuteasafox.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5








This video will show you how to crochet baby booties for a baby girl. Enjoy and please comment and sub. Thank you Happy Crocheting! Starting today and every Wendesday I will posting my videos and tutorial. I am now a proud member of Fresh Off The Hook.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment