Sunday, February 17, 2013

Benefit - My Story






Benefit - My Story (Support The Artist) itunes.apple.com (Lyrics) Once there was a little kid named Benefit Walked around town with a frown, face down, lookin bent Had problems inside, his little sister just died Keep your head up little man, all you got is your pride He said 'the world doesn't want me, and neither does my daddy He'd rather get drunk and puff blunts then have a family' That's real, and ain't nothing realer then that The world is much colder then the steal of a gat But yet he moved on, he fought to stay strong In this cold world, to stay warm he put a jacket on Made of 100 percent pain The label said the only way to wash it was to stand out in rain But he still was cold, the other kids were old All he really wanted in life was Jordan's and gold Then he'd be set, getting fine girls in berrets See him with a boom box and fat boys cassettes If he got into a fight, he'd throw down But he's a little skinny kid, about 70 pounds And he had a loud mouth so nobody stepped to him But I guess if they would've, well I guess that he'd do 'em But it didn't get to that, this little aristocrat Tryin to live phat, smashing mail boxes with bats Runnin wild through the streets, his mouth would make peace Used to play football in mud with baseball cleats That's the life in my memory inbedded in my brain As he started growing, things started to change (Hook) Who has the right to know? My life's a standing flow Who can say, what's right or wrong for people? As Benefit got older ...








061125MKMF Lee Seung Gi performance with Kim Ok-Bin WOW,LEE SEUNG GI CAN DANCE but now, you can only see his bounce dance in 1n2d --|

No comments:

Post a Comment