Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be With You -- Brutha






Be With You -- Brutha
Hey!!! This song is absolutely amazazingg! i digg it! im sure that you will to! its sooooo good! hope you enjoy it! comment! **i don't own this pic or song! See when the rain falls on my window And the thunder crashes on my ceiling It brings back the utmost feeling Of the day I saw you leaving Now anytime I see our picture Thinking bout being with ya Tell me babe What I gotta do to be with you Cause I'll do anything I know this don't matter for you I'll give up everything You don't believe me Then watch me prove Of what you mean to me And the way my pen and paper Swear to never sing again See when the rain falls on my window And the thunder crashes on my ceiling It brings back the utmost feeling Of the day I saw you leaving Now anytime I see our picture Thinking bout being with ya And it drives me outta my mind, my mind, my mind Cause I can't be by your side, your side, your side Girl I know words that can't explain The way I felt when you went away, away, away [Cause baby all I wanna do is be with you, be with you, be with you]x4 Am I trippin girl? Tryin everything to get with you But nothing's working Baby I'm still hurtin And it looks like you're not ever coming back Feel like I'm such a fool Cause I deserve it Think it wasn't worth it Now really yours cause I want you back See when the rain falls on my window And the thunder crashes on my ceiling It brings back the utmost feeling Of the day I saw you leaving Now anytime I see our picture Thinking bout being with ya ...








These are Lee Seunghyun's cuts from my Coke Battle Play Shinhwa videos. Today, Lee Seunghyun is more commonly known as BigBang's Seungri (cute maknae, Strong Baby, overconfident-kid, owned by G-Dragon). But here, he is just the young Lee Seunghyun, 14 years old, from Gwangju- with big dreams. He has improved immensely and I know he'll only continue to do so in the future. In these collection of his cuts, you'll see why my favorite Big Bang member is Seungri :) 1) his clothes are really YG-like, hiphop & RnB- from the very start, his clothes and style really stand out (red jacket, pinkish undershirt, sunglasses and gelled up hair, baggy pants and some "bling") 2) Seungri speaking in his Gwangju satori while being super cute 3) His team members dancing while he beatboxes 4) Minwoo (M) of Shinhwa watching his video while he beatboxes and acknowledging his talent by nodding 5) A renowned Korean composer acknowledging his raw talents in singing ("You look like a rascal but you have a mature voice. If you practice hard for 4-5 years, I think you'll be great when you reach 20." - now that it's already after 5 years... we can see where he is now.) 6) Seungri performs Biya by Minwoo. His clothes here, really- YG-ish. Plus his manner in singing (randomly shouting Ooohhhh~ and Woahhhh! Yeahhhhh!~~~) reminds me so much of GD. This is the performance that GD talks about in their MNET STAR WATCH 24 interview back in 2007, Lies-era. video here: (starts at around 5:09)- www.youtube.com ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment