Thursday, February 7, 2013

Alex Mercer being stupid...






Oh god, I started this gay flash the DAY Prototype came out! I work on it viciously for about 3 days and then didn't touch it for about 8 months. And YES. Same goes for the Left 4 Dead flash... Anyways...the point of this flash is well...it's more aa gift to my sister. First time we were playing Prototype, we grabbed a random civilian, named her Jamie, and proceeded to run around NYC for about two hours with her, And then we threw her against the wall to a designer clothes store...and we've never seen that same exact model for a civilian ever again... Jamie was truly one of a kind...so i found a random song with the name jamie in it and made this...ANYWAYS. Enjoy this piece of crap. I looked back on it and thought it was SOOO lame! ugh... And yes, i do have a job now and it's eating at my life more than my baby turtle does (I love him so much, his name is Engie,) After the Engineer in Tf2...i love that game. That's also partially responsible for my interactiveness. Alex mercer is the shit, he kicks so much ass...and eats his girlfriend in all...that's pretty awesome. pirate song and chibi robo song(c) Nintendo Dear Jamie (c) Hellogoodbye Prototype (c) Activision








Best of Skratchy Seal - 10 Years of Superseal
Short-E takes us through a demo of the tracks on side 1 of the new "Best of Skratchy Seal" by Qbert / Thudrumble. "Baby" Beat by Studio Scratches available FREE here: studioscratches.bandcamp.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment