Thursday, February 21, 2013

Adorable Baby Cloths Haul (babyshower gift)+ Bargin shopping and Tips!






Adorable Baby Cloths Haul (babyshower gift)+ Bargin shopping and Tips!
Please don't forget to Rate Comment and Subscribe, it's FREE! =) Hope you enjoyed! Macys.com Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Macy's, I am just a costumer and cardholder. the comments stated were my own opinions. everything was purchased with my macys card, which i have yet to pay.








all my baby clothes at my house
This is a video I made for my sister to show her everything i have here at my house for the baby. To help us keep track of who has what and what size everything is. She has loads more clothes at her house. Stuff she has bought and stuff i have bought but had to leave there. You can take a look if you want :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment