Sunday, February 17, 2013

How to Breakdance | Spin Down | Get Down Basics






How to Breakdance | Spin Down | Get Down Basic Details: This Tutorial is for beginners and gives you a basic idea of how to get to the floor. Once you understand how to get to the floor you will get a much better idea of how to breakdance. Disclaimer: These Tutorials on Breakdancing are meant to help spread knowledge to kids and adults who otherwise wont get it, and to help preserve to culture in which we call Hip Hop. Please help keep Hip Hop Alive! Warning: These tutorials do involve moves that take time and hard work to learn and should not be attempted until you master the basics (Toprocks, Basic Footwork & Basic Freezes). Make sure you get comfortable with the moves before moving on, and make sure you have an open space to dance in. I am not responsible for any injures, sore muscles or broken furniture while you are attempting these tutorials. Take it easy until you feel comfortable. If you need extra help you can email me about doing a workshop or private lessons. Music by Me Hot Fashions Provided by: Universal BBOY Clothing www.Protectorsofhiphop.com Follow ME Twitter: @Vincehoriuchi Instagram: @bboyvincanity www.facebook.com Thanks for Subscribing, Favorite, Leave me a comment and Press Like if you like!








Part 2 of Learn how to make a no sew tutu dress - In this video I show you basics of how to make tutu dresses. sugarplumdolls.com SugarPlumDollsPattern Project - My Story I am now ready to take a leap forward and launch my own line of super easy sewing patterns. My plan is to create super easy sewing patterns, I hope to have my first pattern available for sale online before Christmas 2012 in my etsy shop. http need to raise money to help offset the cost of having my pattern digitized, graded, and printed ! www.indiegogo.com Ways you can help! I understand that not everyone has the same kind of money. Right now what money I have goes to all activities of daily living and some left over for crafting. EVERYONE can help though. One thing I do know is that publicity is worth way more than people think If you can tell people about this project, you will help me to make a make a difference! Share this on Facebook, Tweet it, tell or just tell your friends who you know who like interesting causes and project. It all helps! And the more often people talk about this project the more likely I will reach my goals and their will be a lot of well dressed children running around in beautiful clothes made with love! Thanks so much for your time! Have a lovely day. Also feel free to follow me, post pictures , join or share with others on: I invite you to FOLLOW ME ON: Twitter: twitter.com Online Shop: www.etsy.com Website: sugarplumclothespindolls.blogspot.com Blog: sugarplumdolls ...
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment