Monday, February 11, 2013

Best & Worst of October






Hey everybody, Here is the BEST & WORST of the month of October. Just thought this month will be a lil different, throw in some products that I'm not too fond of. Let me know if you guys prefer simply Favs or etc.. I missed you guys! Had a busy busy October and I'm ready to go on fire with videos till December. Ps. The head band thingie I'm wearing (which I LOVE) is a gift from my best friend. Thank you Annehhh! Pps. The 'Knife on Head' hair band is nicked from a halloween party I went to recently =D. Awesome eh? All of the products are purchased by myself. My opinions are honest as always. Remember everybody is different- products may not work the same for you as it does for me ^^. Missha products can be found in Missha stores all over Asia. But I'm sure you can their products online. You can check out www.missha.net You can find the Revlon Colorburst lipsticks at your local drugstore such as Watsons, Mannings, Boots, Superdrug, CVS etc. CURE can be purchased at Watsons (check out my Skin routine video for more details) Subscribe to my comedy channel: www.youtube.com Subscribe to my VLOG channel: www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http Awesome instrumental NAGGING! Credits to youtube user Simaisaki1993
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment