Thursday, February 28, 2013

"I'm in love with a straight/gay friend...WHAT I DOEZ?!"






I've been getting a lot of questions with such words put together: 1. Fall in love 2. Friend 3. Straight/Gay 4. Impossible 5. What should I do And here's my response to ALL OF ZEM...and how I got to this answer. Again, thanks for the support everyone. My grandmama has been confirmed to have passed away, but she was put on life support for a bit so some relatives and I could say our last words. I bawled like a baby, but I'm proud of it. == SHUPAR AWESUM COMMENTZ pandorainaboxx 1. I'm not afraid of death. It happens. 2. I don't believe in any afterlife. Wouldn't it still be considered life then? Because you would still be thinking? I just think when you die you die that's it. Sort of depressing but hey. 3. I like this question! I want my funeral to be a more of a celebration that I lived my life happily (hopefully). No sappy music, no black clothing. So yes, your funeral sounds pretty much how I'd like mine. (To the point and blunt - I like it) rix145 i want my death to be a rememberd death not a dying phrase when im getting stabbed or something im 13 and to think of death im not scared of it i see it as a thing that is aloud to happen because eventully its our turn. personally im a christian and i hope heaven is real because then i can see my family and they see me (If I died some sorta awesome way...like...saving a little girl from a car or something, that'd be awesome lol...and cute way of thinking about the afterlife :] ) 1aaronaaron1 when i think about death i think ...








Selena Gomez Celebrity Profile
Facebook.com - Become a Fan! Twitter.com - Follow Us! Hello, I'm Joslyn Davis and welcome to the ClevverTV celebrity profile of Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez is being hailed the next biggest teen celeb, not just here in the states, but throughout the world, as well. Like her long time best friend and fellow celebrity, Demi Lovato, Selena is also a Texas native. The teen sensation was named after the famed singer of the same name. Selena's mom, Mandy, gave birth to her in New York City when she was only 16 years old. At a very young age, her family relocated to Texas, where Mandy was originally from herself. Selena's father, Ricardo Gomez and her mother split when Selena was only five years old, and she has spent the majority of her life with her mom, who recalls living from paycheck to paycheck as a young mom. And it was reportedly because of her mother that Selena was bit by the acting bug. Mandy herself was a stage actress and apparently Selena would sit next to her coloring as she prepared to hit the stage, and mom realized that Selena had the lines memorized better than she did. It was at that point that Selena said to her mom "I want to be like you!" Then at age 7, Selena landed her big role on Barney and Friends, also meeting Demi Lovato. Funny enough though, the episodes including Sel didn't actually air until she was in 5th grade, leading to some confusion as to how old she was when they were taped. After Barney wrapped, Selena enjoyed a handful of smaller roles in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment