Monday, June 17, 2013

Will Bailey May 2012 Moombahton Minimix






Will Bailey May 2012 Moombahton Minimix
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com GET IT HERE soundcloud.com TRACKLIST: SKRILLEX - FULLFLEX [MUNCHI REMIX] DOWNLINK - TIGER ALVIN RISK FT SIRAH - SURVIVAL KNIFE PARTY FT MISTA JAM - SLEAZE VALENTINO KHAN AND WILL BAILEY - RUKUS NOISIA - TOMMYS THEME [MUNCHI REMIX] SKRILLEX AND DAMIAN MARLEY - MAKE IT BUN DEM [POISOUND REMIX] SPL - BACK AT IT [BRO SAFARI REMIX] BAILEY SMALLS - BABY, I LOVE YOU [JAY FAY REMIX] VALENTINO KHAN AND WILL BAILEY - MAYDAY DILLON FRANCIS - MASTA BLASTA SUB FOCUS - FALLING DOWN [NICK THAYER REMIX] TC - WHERE'S MY MONEY [CASPA/MUNCHI REMIX] Show love Show love www.facebook.com twitter.com www.youtube.com soundcloud.com Want your track on here or know of one that should be on here but isn't? Well just message me on here and i'll see what i can do Or if your interested in some other type of promotion clothing etc, message us on here Stay Tuned, More On The Way Remember to Sub. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copyright Disclaimer I upload music for the entertainment of myself and others, I do NOT upload music inorder to make money unless its music i have produced nor do I upload music to take credit from the Artist(s) or another channel that was the first to upload it. If I have uploaded one of your tracks then I will happily add a link to your website; youtube channel or myspace etc. or if you are not happy that I have uploaded one of your tracks then simply send me a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment