Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You (Live Madison Square Garden | 1080p)






Justin Timberlake performing "Like I Love You" live at Madison Square Garden (8-16-07). 1080p HD








Last Time: Yn: How many times do I have to tell you we didnt do anything ! Now what about you and Tracy huh ? The best head of your life? Explain that shit ! And you visited her ? Whats that about huh ? Huh Prince ? Since you wanna accuse people what you gotta say ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Prince: ...I didnt visit her ! What the hell are you talkin about ? Yn: Are you really gonna lie to me like that ? * scoffs * wow Prince: * walkin up on you * What ?! Did you follow me ? Yn: First off I know you better back up cause Im DONE taking crap from you ! Im done being talked to and treated any old kind of way and then you come hug and kiss me thinkin it's gonna be " A OK " after that ! NO ! And I think you should know that they take records when you visit someone in jail.. youve been documented babycakes. Prince: And so what if I visited her, I am a grown ass man and you are not my parent or legal guardian. I dont have to tell you what I'm doin every second of the day. It's not your business ! Yn: It's not my business Prince: No its not Yn: Okay. * gets up and get's a jacket and keys * Prince: And where the hell do you think youre going ? Yn: I am a grown ass woman and you are not my parent or legal guardian. I dont have to tell you what I'm doin every second of the day. It's not your business ! * slams door * Princeton's POV: I am really starting to get tired of Yn BS, her sassy attitude and just Yn in general is starting to get on my nerves. I ...
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment