Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bomasquad - Party Time Ft. Nunu V (Produced By K-Beatz)






Bomasquad Entertainment and The Fly Democracy Clothing Group Present: Party Time The Official Video Produced By Toronto's Own K-Beatz Featuring Nunu V directed by Daniel Snow from Sunset 6 =============== *Follow Us On Twitter* =============== www.twitter.com/wearebse www.twitter.com/bsekidblaze www.twitter.com/blacksheepgang www.twitter.com/OfficialNunuV ===== *Lyrics* ===== {Intro} And it goes like And it goes like Uh BSE in the building Uh Nunu V in The Building Uh Kid Blaze Wah Gwan We gone party until we see the sun Let your dreams roam free Let your dreams roam free {Verse 1: Flash} Okay lemme tell you how it goes nights still young but the moneys so old focus on my dreams I'm just tryna reach my goals throw my bottles in the air till the day I grow old baby let's go two shots of patron and yeah she say she got a man but call him baby girl tell em you comin' home Yeah she love my swag got her open I aint even gotta brag ugh and I got the whole crew around , ballin by myself I feel like I'm in a shoot around and you know she love it. spaceship, outside get your girlfriend abducted tryna leave with her her friend and her cousin money like honey you can hear them hoes buzzing yeah never let them haters mole me nose up in the air lie a nose bleed snap back crisp tee and a rosary cant block my goals no goalie light skinned thick lips like jolie the way she workin that body holy Are we caking you aint even gotta ask her cuz my whole team ball amber {Chorus} So when di sky ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment