Friday, June 28, 2013

Blink 182- Please Take Me Home






with lyrics... Blink 182 - Please Take Me Home Oh no it happened again She's cool, she's hot, she's my friend I'd drive for hours, it's so You leave me nowhere to go She's unstoppable, Unpredictable I'm so jaded, Calculated Wrong Please take, me home Too late, it's gone I bet, you're sad This is the best time we ever had I hope, hope that it last Give in forget the past Be strong when things fall apart Honest, this breaks my heart She's unstoppable, Unpredictable I'm so jaded, Calculated Wrong Please take, me home Too late, it's gone I bet, you're sad This is the best time we ever had Please take, me home Too late, it's gone I bet, you're sad This is the best time we ever had Why did we have to go date? Its too easy to complicate Be strong when things fall apart (Be strong when thing fall apart) Honest, this breaks my heart (I'ts so hard) Please take, me home Too late, it's gone I bet, you're sad This is the best time we ever had Please take, me home Too late, it's gone I bet, you're sad This is the best time we ever had
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment