Sunday, June 9, 2013

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!






IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!
Hey guys, Meet my new puppy! She is too cute for words... She doesn't have a name yet... I'm hoping you guys can help me out ^_~ She is a TINY white toy pomeranian. At 9 weeks old, she's tiny but she has a HUGE personality ^.^. I'll document her growing up through these vlog videos as much as I can for you guys.... Hope she can make you guys smile. Ahhhh I love her so much... ahh... My boyfriend thinks she should be called CHUBZ because it sounds like Bubz and also because she is so round like a ball. I'm thinking of naming her MOCHI (PRONOUNCED Mo-chi because she's soo cute, small and white and it is Japanese for riceball) I'm up for your suggestions guys ^^ Much love, Bubz xx Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment