Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crochet Granny Ripple Part 2 of 4






Row 2 Free Pattern www.citiusa.com Stay up to date with Twitter, Raverly and FaceBook - Just search for Bobwilson123. Share you latest projects, ideas and photos Don't have a FaceBook Page? Share your photos and send them to bobwilson123@iprimus.com.au. I will use them in a video to share with other YouTube viewers Find the Master List of Video's here claresaddictedtoyarn.blogspot.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Lyrics: I'm getting tired of your shit You don't ever buy me nothing See everytime you come around You gotta bring Jim James, Paul and Tyrone See, why can we be by ourselves sometime? I've been having this on my mind for a long time I just want it to be you and me like it used to be, baby But you dont know how to act So matter a fact, I think you better call Tyrone And tell him come on help you get your shit Yeah you better call Tyrone But you can't use my phone Every time we go somewhere I gotta reach down in my purse To pay your way And your homeboys way And sometimes your cousins way They don't ever have to pay Don't have no cars Hang around in bars Try to hang around with stars like Badu I'm gonna tell you true You better show 'em proof Call Tyrone And tell him come on help you get your shit Oh call Tyrone But you can't use my phone...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment