Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How To Make a No-Sew Baby Wrap Carrier From T-Shirts






UPDATE: I have received a lot of negative comments on how this carrier can be unsafe. To avoid wearing your baby in an unsafe manner, please watch my follow-up video to see how I safely wear my baby using this type of t-shirt carrier. Link is here: www.youtube.com Here I'll show you how to make a no-sew, wrap style baby carrier using only 3 t-shirts, a piece of yarn, and a pair of scissors. I used 3 old t-shirts I had on hand for this demonstration, but if you want one that is longer lasting and will fit better, then you should use high-quality 100% cotton tees. Always use thick t-shirts with no side seams or holes, and test your carrier with weights before putting your baby in there to make sure you know how to safely use it. **ERROR: In the video I say to use tshirts TWO sizes up, but that is wrong. Because t-shirt material is so stretchy, use t-shirts only ONE size up to get the right fit.** Enjoy, and please feel free to pass along the info to anyone who can use it!
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Shout out to; Honey, Stick; Kay-Kay; Che-Chee; Cripple Junior; Dinky; Hulk; Tattu: Little Black, Nathan Blount, Cory Blount; Big Pixie; (Little Mike Grab Your Piece Pick Em Out!); Little Troy, Big Man, Poppy, Toe, Skinny Shawn,Little Tee, Sock, Wheel Chair Pee Wee; (Hillman, RIP); (Fat Pat RIP); (HAWK, RIP); (The Quintessential - Down Ass Chick, Mookie, RIP); (Big Youngster; Santana, RIP), (Red, RIP), Big Rozelle, Fluffy, and Dope Fiend Rodge! Introduction, And (Chopped And Screwed) By The One And Only DJ Screw. This Song Is From One Of My Personal Grey Tapes (Keven) ; Made By DJ Screw- For Me (Kevin I). Enjoy. In the picture, at about 02:00 is ::: Kneeling Down ::: (Squeaky) and (Big Pooh) In Red Jacket: (Brock) - In Black Jacket (Courtney) Behind (Brock); In Blue Jacket - My Brother (Honey Bee) White Shirt, Me, (Kevin I) And Tallest One In Stripy Blue/White Shirt, My Brother (Chris). We were at Club Infinity. That's part of the Quail Meadow Posse! Quail Meadows Apartments Is Where DJ Screw Made The First Ever Grey-Tape. I Was At Screw Daddy's House In Quail Meadows When Toe Asked Screw To Make Him A Tape ... Quintessentially, The First Grey-Tape, For Public Distribution.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment