Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sew a Skirt with an Elasticated Waist - step by step tutorial






How to make a simple skirt with an elasticated waist. This skirt can be made in any size, from doll size all the way to adult human sizes and can be decorated any way you like :) You can find the pattern for Florentine the Monster here: knitting-and.com Special thanks to Bell's Sewing Machines, Nowra for loaning me the sewing machine used in this video. Bell's Sewing Machines 9/158 Princes Highway, Nowra, NSW 2541 p: 44226255 f: 44226255 My craft videos: www.youtube.com My cooking videos: www.youtube.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com My website: www.knitting-and.com Check out my IndieGoGo campaign indiegogo.com








Tracklist: 1. "Butterflies" 2. "Breezy" 3. "Baby It's You" 4. "Not That Kinda Girl" 5. "The Happy Song" 6. "Homeboy" 7. "City Lights" 8. "Leave (Get Out)" 9. "Use My Shoulder" 10. "Never Say Goodbye" 11. "Weak" 12. "Keep on Keepin' On" 13. "Sunshine" 14. "Yes or No" 15. "Fairy Tales" 16. "Back and Forth"
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment