Thursday, June 6, 2013

Harvest Moon Animal Parade: Children






Harvest Moon Animal Parade: Children
PLEASE READ!!!! Okay, so I made a video of what all your kids will look like if you marry that spouse... well, not ALL of them. Some of them were left out, because Ranch Story did not have them all. If somebody could find them for me, then I would greatly appreciate it. But anyway, I think you get the idea of what the kids looks like, basically all the same, except for taking after the hair and eye color of the spouse. I got my pictures at Ranch Story, and my music and freeplaymusic.com, a website that offers a large selection of background music. I do not own Harvest Moon, or any of the pictures. PS- (little side note here) You know the picture of Luna's older son? Well I don't really think he has glasses. I think they are one of the accessories that you can purchase to dress your kid up in. I don't know it as a fact, but I bet you could dress up any kid with them.








FAQ for Pregnancy and Newborn: 1) What is our due date? (also asking for x-long maternity clothing suggestions) www.youtube.com 2) Have or when will we tell our employers? youtu.be 3) Will we find out the sex? youtu.be 4) Do we want a boy or girl first? youtu.be 5) Do we have names picked out? 6) Will we use an at home dopler? 7) Will I do belly-shots? 8) Will I get a PO box for YT/share a registry? 9) Do I have any nursery ideas? 10) Home birth or hospital birth? 11) Planned c-section, epidural, or natural birth? 12) Will I work outside the home after baby is born? youtu.be 13) Will I breastfeed? If so, how long? 14) Will we cloth diaper or use disposables? 15) Will we co-sleep?
Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment