Sunday, June 9, 2013

Snoop Dogg Feat Pharrell - Beautiful (LyricA)






Ohhh-ohh-oh-ohhh-ohhh... (Oh-hooo!) Yeahhh, yeahh, yeah, yeahhhh... (Ehh... oh yeah, there's something about you...) [Chorus 2X's] Beautiful, I just want you to know (Oh-hooo!) You're my favorite girl... (Ehh... oh yeah, there's something about you...) I know you gon' lose it, this new Snoop shit Come on baby boo, you gotsta get into it (Oh-hooo!) Don't fool wit the playa with the cool whip Yeah-yeah, you know I'm always on that cool shit Walk to it, do it how you do it Have a glass, lemme put you in the mood and, (Oh-hooo!) Lil' cutie lookin' like a student Long hair, wit'cha big fat booty Back in the days you was a girl I went to school wit Had to tell your moms and sister to cool it (Oh-hooo!) The girl wanna do it, I just might do it Here to walk wit some pimp-pimp clue wit' Mommy don't worry, I won't abuse it Hurry up and finish so we can watch "Clueless" (Oh-hooo!) I laugh at these niggas when they ask who do this But everybody know who girl that you is [Chorus 2X's] [Verse 2] When I see my baby boo, shit, I get foolish Smack a nigga that tries to pursue it (Oh-hooo!) Homeboy, she taken, just move it I asked you nicely, don't make the Dogg lose it We just blow 'dro and keep the flow movin' In a '64, me and baby boo cruisin' (Oh-hooo!) Body rag interior blue, and Have them hydralics squeakin' when we screwin' Now she's yellin', hollerin' out Snoop, and Hootin', hollerin'; hollerin', hootin' (Oh-hooo!) Black and beautiful, you the one I'm choosin' Hair long and black ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Vince has a little fashion show in advance of his camping trip. Another hilarious clip from the cult BBC comedy, The Mighty Boosh.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment