Sunday, May 5, 2013

Channy - "This is The Coolest Second First Date I've ever been On!" - Sonny with A Chance Clip






Channy -
This is A Sonny With A Chance Channy Clip, At the ending of Falling for the falls Part 2.. This Clip Just Never gets Old, I Love this Clip! It was adorable! BEST EPISODE ON SONNY WITH A CHANCE SEASON 2 Lines: Sonny: Is there not to be an us. Chad: Ooh I like this........... Wait no, I don't like this. Sonny: Bye Chad.. *Walks away Chad: Wait! Sonny.. -Sonny's Home. Connie: Hunny, I got you a little something thats gonna cheer ya up! *Takes out a bin* Ta-dah! Sonny: Mom.. I'm not gonna throw up over a guy! and Especially someone who threw up over me. Connie: Watch! *Takes Mackenzie Falls Season 1 CD* Mackenzie Falls Season 1! *Throws it on the bin* Done! Sonny: *Smiles* Connie: Season 2! *Throws on the bin* A Do!, *Sits beside Sonny* Wanna Try? Feels good. Sonny Takes her blanket off and stands up. Sonny: Season 3! *looks at the window* What is he doing here? Connie: No, no! The rhyme is the fun part! Sonny: No, Chad! What is he doing here? Chad Shouts from out. Chad: Open the window! O-Open the window! Connie: Chad! What you Doing? Chad: The doorman won't let me in! Sonny: Which means hes doing his job! Connie: Sonny! Hes On A Rope,....... And Appears to be slipping. Sonny: Fine. Connie Opens the window Chad Gets in puffing "Thank You!" and falls down on the room. "Aah!" Chad: I'm Good! ...So, its A Little Chilly out there! Connie: Trust me, its colder in here. Chad making a face walking. Connie: Am I right? Huh? Hooked up? See I told ya! Kkkk I guess I'll just... leave ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment