Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rocktard, Babytard, and The Cooperman get styled!






Two of my most favorite things in this life are shopping and children! I think I've found my new calling by combining these elements into style for children on a budget! Love you!! Xo Follow me! fbook: www.facebook.com and twitter: twitter.com SUBSCRIBE to THEMOMSVIEW www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE to THEMOMSVIEWTOO www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE to KATILETTE www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE to HEYKAYLI www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE to MIYA www.youtube.com SUBSCRIBE TO BELLAMISHELLA www.youtube.com ___ kids, children, style, styling, fashion, budget, Babytard, Rocktard, cute, outfit, outfits, Target, attire, mom, dad, sister, brother, world, time, stripes, plaid, clothing, colors, dress, dresses, sweaters, happy, hoodies, fashion show, fast, cargo shorts, shorts, t-shirt, flowers, pigtails, model, models, denim, Spiderman, Spring, 2012, inexpensive, family, family, picnic, reunions, looks, CarlieStylez, Shaytards, Maker Studios
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Check out my new pod cast 'Turd Pants' rate it for me!: bit.ly Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com Buy FLuffee clothes online at: www.FLuffeeTalks.Spreadshirt.com http Gaming Channel: www.youtube.com Read story here: bit.ly

No comments:

Post a Comment