Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer Lovin' ( Ch. 16 ; ♥*]






Keyana's POV I sat up on the motel bed and passed a blunt back and forth with Spotty. Spotlight; So he fucked Jade? Me; Right In front of my eyes! Spotlight; Damn. Me; I know, but its fuck niggas. Spotlight; So its just fuck spotlight, he's nothing. Me; Not you though, your my nigga. Spotlight; Thought so. Me; Man whatever. I smacked him with a pillow. Then, took a long pull of the blunt. Spotlight; Call me tomorrow? Im about to head out. Me; Will do, and be safe on that road nigga. Spotlight; I drive slow fuck you mean? Me; Yeah alright. I walked him to the door. We exchanged hugs then he left. Nakai's POV I sat in the livingroom trying to figure out how im going to get this spray paint off the wall. Nothing came to me so I just broke down into tears. This is to much! I just need to release all this stress. Out of nowhere I heard a knock at the door. Please be Keyana! I got up and openeded the door, it was Julian. I wrapped my arms around him tightly. He hugged me back, broke the hug and he kissed me on my lips. I needed this. Julian; Whats wrong ma? Me; That bitch Jade. He focused his eyes on the spray paint on the wall. Julian; She did that? I nodded my head. Julian; Damn. Me; I know, but im glad you came. Julian; Why whats up? I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He kissed back while slipping off his jacket. I pulled my shirt over my head revealing my bra. Quickly I went to un buckle his belt but he stopped me. Julian; Not right here. With no hesitation I ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5








The Jamaicans set a world record with 36.84 seconds, smashing the mark of 37.04 they set at the 2011 World championships in Daegu, South Korea. The US, (Trell Kimmons, Justin Gatlin, Tyson Gay and Ryan Bailey) set a national record in finishing second in 37.04 seconds, while Trinidad and Tobago kept a properly muted celebration after they were awarded the bronze following the disqualification of Canada. The race seemed tight when Blake handed off to Bolt, who shredded Bailey down the stretch then did the 'MoBot' -- the hands over head motion of Great Britain's double gold-medallist Mo Farah. From there, the Jamaicans high-fived, danced and kissed their way around the stadium. Excuse me. Did someone say "the race seemed tight?" "I knew when Yohan got the baton and was next to Tyson that the race was over," said Frater, like Bolt a native of Trelawny and who at the age of 30 and in his third Olympics was referred to repeatedly as 'El Capitain' by Bolt. "The only question was how fast we'd be." Bolt, who became the first man to defend the Olympic sprint double by winning 100-metres and 200-metres gold medal, sat out Friday's qualifying heat, but the Jamaicans still put down the second-fastest time in qualifying (37.39 seconds). "Now, we just have to put in the final piece," Frater said after the race. "The first thing is to win the gold medal, and then? Then, I think we can do something fast." Of the four members of the Jamaican team, only Blake -- the baby of the group ...
Video Rating: 0 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment