Monday, May 27, 2013

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance [Sims 2] HD






At last! I've managed to finish my MasterPiece :-D :-P so here's my Version Of "Lady Gaga - Bad Romance" A video of a new song for the first time. xD About this video:- I've begun working on this video before, during, after the final exams. I've spent more than 3 weeks working on this video (the exams days aren't counted) after I've finished the exams, I had the whole summer for myself and completed the video :-) I'm very happy about the video as there are no mistakes and I've used some incrediable effects and dance animation, and it's the best video I've made by far since "Britney Spears - Everytime", So enjoy. :-)) Credits:- I have alot of people here to credits, so here are their names:- Animations:- Max2sims2 - Many Thanks for the wonderful bad romance animations Which I used in most of the scenes, If it wasn't him this video wouldn't be here, so Please subscribe to him for me www.youtube.com (Bless you Max) ERUJIEproduction - for the amazing "Chocolate Love" & "Oh!" Dance Animation, you should check his videos at his channel www.youtube.com GoldGuySims - for the "Swap Jump" Animation, you can get it from his website. Morimela - for one of his/her beautiful dance animations. xXxBrokenEmoAnglesxXx - for the arm poses hack. Clothes & Accessories & Body Contents:- (I don't exactly Remember each content made by who, but here are their names) Max2sims2 Sleepybum682 Hausofgagamusic tyrn06 thealexjir couchkitten1 GoldGuySims Siims3LoliiFreak TheMangaBoy07 udorawealthy ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment