Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How to Make Doll Clothes: Fabulous Felt Sweater






This is a fast fun and easy doll sweater that is very inexpensive to make. *** make sure your thread matches your felt ... I used a darker thread to show my stitches*** It is a "sewn on" project, but since they are so easy you will enjoy making them again and again :o)
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Follow me on Facebook & Twitter so you don't miss any videos! Links below. I was on my way to the Machinima Partner meetup in Los Angeles, and I decided to do this. If you guys like this story, I've got one more video like this already shot, and I'll do more if you guys want em :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- There's more stuff on the links down here! MORE VIDEOS! www.bit.ly www.bit.ly www.bit.ly www.bit.ly TWITTER & FACEBOOK twitter.com www.facebook.com CLOTHING/MERCHANDISE azuritereaction.spreadshirt.com BUSINESS EMAIL dezmondac at gmail
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment