Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black W/Lyrics






I see a red door and I want it painted black No colors anymore I want them to turn black I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes I have to turn my head until my darkness goes I see a line of cars and they're all painted black With flowers and my love both never to come back I see people turn their heads and quickly look away Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day I look inside myself and see my heart is black I see my red door and it has been painted black Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue I could not foresee this thing happening to you If I look hard enough into the settin' sun My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes I see a red door and I want it painted black No colors anymore I want them to turn black I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes I have to turn my head until my darkness goes Hmm, hmm, hmm,... I wanna see it painted, painted black Black as night, black as coal I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black Yeah!








Mood Muzik 4 BUY a copy: www.gracieprod.com Retail version (non-sample, etc. version) available November 9 Follow Joe: www.twitter.com Join the movement: www.joebuddentv.com Lyrics May need editing: Check JoeBuddenLyrics for updates: adf.ly If all else fails, I'll get back to what I know Rachet for my foes, watching for it fallin take a stab at it was snow Long john jacket for the cold Some habits are hard to outgrow I work so hard you think the studio's my lodge inn If all else fails I don't have a doubt that I'd be back in that studio apartment Getting it in, closet size living room, and the kitchen's my den Playing lotto hoping numbers will save the day Back to price checking, back to layaways Since I ain't never hit nothing like a bad fadeaway Back to the corner, takin a bag of haze to face Basic flow, when I tried to get my cake to grow I hit the pawn shop and turn into Trader Joe Shiesty kid, yack ya jewels while they glistenin Snatch the hearing aid from a senior, while they're listening If all else fails, don't know where I'd be Scratch that, probably at home, nowhere to be Or probably fuckin a broad that, I treat like a floor mat Ugly enough to cover her face with a gauze pad And that's a step down from my New York rat They ride it like a horse's back, with the horseback But it won't fail so if you try to rob the kid Banana clips by the bed will put a stop to it Nevermind that, first you gotta beat the guard I can change the channel on my tv and see my yard If it ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment