Thursday, May 30, 2013

Aspasia - "Learn from yesterday, Hope for tomorrow" [Official Video]






Aspasia -
Lyrics: Wake up!!! I am your broken dream Today I'm gonna leave When I look in your eyes The past fades away This is the time to say goodbye You can't deny It Hope for tomorrow.. Better days To see your heart beats down my face Your illusions fly My nightmare comes again Sensations die To save me I need your grace I am the madness that burns inside I am the Infinity I am the sadness that breaks you apart I am a falling star You Feel me Hear me You Deserve more than this Show me the way to find My own prison Secrets I know you hide Changing lifestyle Learn from yesterday, Hope for tomorrow Straight to the end Bright as the sky Our last dance Than say goodnight Holding you close Keeping you tight One way to choose you Just say goodbye I have your sunshine Breathing your emptiness This fucking distance that makes you cry That's my redemption I love you baby.. baby.. Bye Last kiss for one last time Your illusions fly My nightmare comes again Sensations die Close your eyes and dream for tomorrow Say goodnight day by day Open your heart one last time Forever and ever you and I Ohhhh Holding you cloooose Ohhh Holding you cloooose Straight to the end Bright as the sky Our last dance Than say goodnight Holding you close Keeping you tight One way to choose you Just say goodbye This is the last chance to say goodbye This is the last chance to say goodbye Aspasia Learn from yesterday, Hope for tomorrow 2011 MediArt Agency Ringraziamenti: - Comune di Sangano - Vice Sindaco Agnese ...

No comments:

Post a Comment