Thursday, May 9, 2013

Beach Hair on-the-go (no heat)






It's been a while since a hair tutorial! So Summer is coming and we all want that fun beach girl look. So here in this tutorial, I'm going to show you guys a really simple method you can use to give yourself that toussley matte messy surfer hairstyle. What's great about it is you don't need to spend time using heated tongs and waiting. It only takes about a minute to prepare and after an hour or two- voila! Beach hair. The cool thing is; you can also wear the bun as it is. I do this hairstyle when I'm being rushed and I don't have time to do my hair so this is a handy tip with great results. I missed you guys alot. I was in UK for 3 weeks but I am back baby! The vest I'm wearing is from my own clothing range ^_^ It's one of my favourites. I am currently designing a new line of clothing so watch this space. Bubz is busy. bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Chill with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage. I connect with you guys one-on-one here www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com I have used Sebastian Crude Clay for years and i don't use any other hair product because it does everything for me. Unfortunately it is now discontinued so if you want to get a tub- you're gna have to ebay it guys =)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment