Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tela Ft. 8Ball & MJG - Sho Nuff ( Dirty ) [ HD ] 720p + Lyrics !






Tela Ft. 8Ball & MJG - Sho Nuff ( Dirty ) [ HD ] 720p + Lyrics !
Exclusive Uncensored Explicit Video Version..From the 1996 Album: Piece of Mind Piece of Mind is the debut album by American rapper, Tela. It was released on November 5, 1996 through Suave House Records with production by Tela, Slice Tee, Jazze Pha and T-Mix. The album peaked at 70 on the Billboard 200 and 17 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Piece of Mind featured Tela's only charting single entitled "Sho Nuff" which featured 8Ball & MJG and became a minor hit, peaking at 58 on the Billboard Hot 100. [ Lyrics ] [Tela] It was this bitch that I knew back from '86 Graduated and made it from the college of dicks Now who the fuck you be, bitch you know me Tryin to act solo, down low, hush-hush, and lo-key Nah hoe I ain't po', where did my motherfuckas go I remember this hoe, she used to do nails for Rochelle's, well How the hell you been since I had no job Hum, why don't you give me some Cause you know I flow and run for Suave Nah, all of that was on the couch No doubt y'all records spin, y'all shippin in gold It's cold On The Outside Lookin In (Brrrr!) You'd besta make yourself worthy Cause I got a click of niggaz ready to get their johnson very dirty You heard me push these thirty dicks, inside your pearly clit Ain't this a bitch I remember when you would not give me shit Now you down for them habits Put your numbers on them naturals Make it snappy cause I got to go to the bathroom Chorus: Hoes with no clothes sho nuff Shakin that ass in the club nigga what? Hoes with no ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Rosie and her family travel to Los Angeles for the grand opening of her west coast Rosie Pope Maternity store. While there, Rosie takes on two new clients that prove that not everyone on the west coast is laid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment