Friday, December 14, 2012

Drake ft trey songz- Give ya W download and lyrics!!!!!






www.mediafire.com Verse 1: Drake] Check, look And I ain't tryna get to know nobody but you Do me a favor, tell me what's happenin' I am drinkin' XO, D is sippin' some Appleton Usually the things I desire I always apprehend Back again, return of the mack again "Deceiving" was cool, I'll never record the track again Even though my ex is fuckin one of my rappa friends I don't wanna seem like I am always attacking them verbally You can stop frontin' you know you heard of me Babygirl ya, ya, ya heard of me... little me Pay attention I guarantee you it'll be One of the best decisions you've made I'm sunnin' them all, I live in the shade Previously mischievious behavior was the leader of me You could say I was fresh to some conceited to degree Steppin' out the house tryna figure out where cameras from Cheaters would be But now I need a culprit I am talkin Long Sands Beach, kinda adult shit I am talkin all day shoppin sprees in the mall With friends that I ball with Hear me: Trey's girl go and get me some Fall shit Sweetie I am a track's demise, I will kill this song til it actually dies With military jacket and some pack supplies I won't say I'm the best til the stats arrive At all these a-list parties you fratranize Where you can't wear hats inside only slacks and ties Bu you don't never act surprised You just hold it down for your boy til the plaques arrive And girl, I used to blow a couple thousand at the shake joint Now it cost a couple thousand for a Drake joint I gave up a ...








Jackie Chan's - The Accidental Spy 特務迷城( Cantonese )
Jackie Chan's - The Accidental Spy English Subs Uncut Cantonese 特務迷城is a 2001 Hong Kong martial arts action film, starring Jackie Chan and directed by Teddy Chan. Filming took place in Istanbul. Although it is a Hong Kong film, much of the dialogue is in English, particularly during communications between the Chinese characters and the Korean and Turkish characters. Despite having a fairly serious and dark plot in some parts, it still features some humour, as is typical of Chan's films.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment