Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bleed Written by: Hayley Stayner and Jason Brawner © 2009






this is a song that is a very touchy subject. but i hope you guys really love it :) cause i know i do :) subscribe! :) © 2009 verse 1 :you were holdin my hand squeezing a little to tight sittin on the couch i could see your head was somewhere else you turned off the tv and said you were leaving i said i understand but then you rasied your hand chorus: whats wrong with you you have never acted this way before ive never seen you walk out that door like you did tonight you turned around starring me down no feeling in you eyes. well babe your scarin me i still love you, just no enough to bleed. verse 2: we were just talking then you started screaming something in you snapped tonight to think i called you the best thing in my life chorus 1 bridge: its gunna kill me but ive gotta leave i cant just sit around and watch you beat me down id rather have scars on my heart then on my arms so baby im gone. first 2 lines of chorus then hook
Video Rating: 4 / 5








www.nadelspiel.com/ * Wie Du für eine nahtlose coole Babyjacke im Raglanschnitt Ärmelmaschen aufnimmst und einen Kragen anfügst, lernst Du mit diesem Video...

No comments:

Post a Comment