Sunday, December 9, 2012

Janet Jackson - Make Me - New single






New Janet Jackson single, MAKE ME, released following her performance at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards honouring brother Michael Jackson www.janet-love.com LYRICS Intro I see what youre doing Come here So you think youre ready? I just need you to Hook Baby can you move, make me groove, Show me what you do, make me move, Baby can you move, make me groove, Show me what you do, make me move, Baby make me Verse 1 You came here to save the party Tell me whats the deal Gon get up and shake your body Cmon and take me there Pre Hook Aint nobody else like you Only you got the moves you do Aint nobody else move like you Only you got the groves to prove it baby Were gonna have a good time Me and you gon get it tonight Hook Baby can you move, make me groove, Show me what you do, make me move, Baby can you move, make me groove, Show me what you do, make me move, Baby make me Dont stop it baby Dont stop till you get it up (4x) Verse 2 I see you against the wall boy What you waiting for I want you to take control now Get up on the floor Pre Hook Aint nobody else like you Only you got the moves you do Aint nobody else move like you Only you got the groves to prove it baby Were gonna have a good time Me and you gon get it tonight Hook Baby can you move, make me groove, Show me what you do, make me move, Baby can you move, make me groove, Show me what you do, make me move, Baby make me Bridge Its getting hot in here Just how I like We gon dance it up Until we see the light If you feel ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








[Intro] I see you looking at me Looking at me, so I ask [Hook] Am I a psycho? Am I a psycho? Yeah I'm a psycho, I guess I'm a psycho [Verse 1: Tech] You're crazy, I like you, but you're crazy, my tours paid me So I used that dough to allure ladies (?) bathe me Never know that my minds for sure shady Pure Hades, Rev X Stady couldn't endure to save me Why did I let this stripper burn me on the arm with a cigarette In the same spot 10 times in a row when I felt that burn upon the clitoris? I'ma get her wet, sorry to get carried away, I feel stupid cause I ain't did her yet Maybe she never let a fine nigga stare at her breasts, I get vexed but I ain't bit her neck Open! I try to contain it but that damn dame thang's soakin' Alter ego say why you let them gang bang folk in Strange Lane hopin' I can maintain coping But ain't nobody talkin when the insane mane spoken I like fire on my skin, blood on my draws From up on her walls, I'm suffering, I'm stuck in her claws Stuffed in her jaws, huffin' and puffin' (?) my balls [Verse 2: Hopsin] Mom? Dad? I'm no longer the boy your used to seein I've changed a lot, plus I've grown to hate every human being My mood swings have now turned my dreams into gruesome scenes Now I'm doing things I don't normally do When illusion seem to be the only pleasures I can gain Heck If I was sane I would've put down the mic and say fuck it I'll never rise to fame But with the wicked wreckage I contain, I could probably jeopardize your name No lovey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment