Friday, December 28, 2012

Bubz dyes Hair






Well hello to my sexy little delicious meatballs! This isn't a tutorial. It's actually a ridiculously dull video lol but it has been requested a lot. I just decided to redo my roots as they were getting pretty noticeable. I thought I'll vlog how I dye my hair with the Liese hairdye because you guys always ask what I use and how I do it. I use the Liese Bubble Hair Color in 'Milk Tea Brown'. As you can see- I don't need the hair tools because of the foam formula of the hair dye set. I just lather my hair into foam and massage baby. Not much skill required at all. You can do it yourself for an even hair application. Don't even need to lighten my hair beforehand. Anybody can do it. Cool beans. I bought Liese from my local Watsons/Mannings. Much love, Bubbi Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Bubzbeauty Official Website: www.bubzbeauty.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment