Friday, December 21, 2012

Baby Doll's Sucker Punch Box Pleat Skirt With Yoke : Secretlifeofabionerd






I can't wait to see Sucker Punch! I am a nerd for movies like this. Hot chicks fighting off evil FTW! Thought a cute little skirt would be fun to add to my excitement for the movie. How to put a zipper into the skirt: www.youtube.com Stuff: Fabric from JoAnn Fabrics Zippers from a garage sale, and I ended up buying a box of 100. Buttons from JoAnn Oak-Tag Paper I steal religiously from school. Can I say that? You can buy it from Ebay or even just use a folder. Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricesushi02 Blogspot: www.bionerd.weebly.com Face Book Group: www.facebook.com Disclaimer: Products were all bought or given to me by my school because I pay for my tuition.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment