Monday, December 31, 2012

Grampy: Christmas Comes But Once A Year (1936) Max Fleischer Production






Max Fleischer's Color Classics DVD Set! ► amzn.to XmasFLIX.com ► Like XmasFLIX! ► http Xmas MP3 ► XmasTRAX.com ► Podcast ► http An animated short produced by Fleischer Studios and released on December 4, 1936. You are viewing actual film in this video, with all it's wonderful imperfections, however, I highly recommend getting the DVD boxed set called "Max Fleischer's Color Classics: Somewhere in Dreamland" ► amzn.to The short begins in an orphanage, where the orphans are all asleep, awaiting Christmas morning. Just then, the puppy from the clock slides down a ramp and licks on one of the orphans. The first orphan shouts, "Merry Christmas, everybody!" And all the orphans jump out of bed and head to the hall, singing the title song. They grab the toys from their stockings, and get ready to play with them. However, they are sad to discover that the toys are completely broken and fall apart when they are played with. The orphans can't help but cry. Meanwhile, Professor Grampy is out riding through the snow in his motor-driven sleigh, singing the title song himself. He hears the orphans crying from inside the orphanage, and he parks the sleigh, runs to the door, peeps through the window, and tries to think of a way to give the orphans a better Christmas. He puts on his thinking cap, and shortly, the lightbulb on the cap blinks. Apparently, he has an idea. He climbs through the window and starts making new toys out of household appliances. Finally, he dresses up as Santa ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Craig David - Fill Me In (US Version) Official Music Video (2000) Lyrics: (All right) (Come on) (Can you fill me in) I was checking this girl next door When her parents went out She phoned said hey boy, come on right around So I knock at the door You was standing with a bottle of red wine Ready to pour Dressed in all that Satin and Lace to the floor So I went in Then we sat down start kissing Caressing Told me about Jacuzzi Sounded interesting So we jumped right in All calls diverted to answerphone Please a message after the tone I'm not being mean Her Parents were kinda cool But they ran a fine line between me and you We were just doing things young people end up doing Parents trying to find out what we were up to Saying why were you creeping round late last night Why did I see two shadows moving in your bedroom light Now you're dressed in black When I left you were dressed in white Can you fill me in Calls diverted to answerphone Red wine bottle half the contents gone Midnight return Jacuzzi turned on Can you fill me in Whenever the coast was clear and she'd ask me to come out I'd say hey girl, come on right around So she knocked at the door I was standing with the keys in my hand to the 4x4 Jumped in my ride Chucked in where nobody saw The club we went in We got down down down to the rhythm Saw it was early morning Thought we'd better be leaving So I gave you my jacket for you to hold Told you to wear it coz you felt cold I'm not being mean I didn't mean to break the ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment