Monday, December 24, 2012

Katy B — Broken Record (Official Music Video)






Broken Record is OUT NOW on iTunes: bit.ly Watch in HD! 'Broken Record' is the third single from Katy B's forthcoming debut album 'On A Mission" and is released on Sunday 27 March with remixes from Geeneus, Zinc, DJ Fresh, Jacques Greene and Todd Edwards. 'On A Mission' will be released on 4 April and can be preordered from www.katyonamission.com www.rinse.fm www.facebook.com/katyb www.twitter.com/katybmusic Katy B Broken Record Written by Katy B, Geeneus & Zinc. Vocals by Katy B. Produced & Engineered by Geeneus & Zinc. Recorded at Rinse & Zinc's Studio. Mixed by Zinc at Zinc's Studio. Published by EMI Music Publishing. Mastered by Stuart Hawkes at Metropolis Studios, London. Video Directed by Jamie Thraves Lyrics: I would toss and turn at night with your voice in my head Like a broken record, all the words you said And when I finally fall asleep You'd find your way in to my dreams But I would never mind, you see Cause I'd get to live my fantasy And I know that we make our mistakes But you're holding every breath I take Feeling this is more than fate So please don't let me go, my baby I tried my best to get away from you so badly Knowing that I'd give my heart to you so gladly But then it came reality Everywhere I went you came with me But now I give myself to you I'm so scared of what you're gonna do And I know that we make our mistakes But you're holding every breath I take Feeling this is more than fate So please don't let me go, my baby Keep your arms exactly where ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Annoying Orange - Close Encounters of the Annoying Kind
iPHONE & iPOD GAME: bit.ly Orange and Pear are abducted by an alien race of broccoli. Watch Orange in Electric Spoofaloo's "Not Tom Cruise": youtu.be RETWEET: bit.ly TSHIRTS: bit.ly TWITTER: twitter.com FACEBOOK: facebook.com GOOGLE+: bit.ly MY WEBSITE: annoyingorange.com CALL ME (310) 736-6773 WATCH ALL MY EPISODES! www.youtube.com CREATED BY: DANEBOE: youtube.com DANEBOE GAMING CHANNEL: youtube.com DANEBOE 2ND CHANNEL: youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment