Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wash Cloth Flower Bouquet Baby Shower Gift Idea






In this video Thom makes a cool Wash Cloth Flower Bouquet for a Baby Shower Gift. Pretty simple and easy to make but looks really beautiful and elegant. Surprise your friends or family at the next baby shower by making them a pretty gift that shows them how much you care. Baby Shower Gift - Baby Shower Ideas - Wash Cloth Flower Bouquet - party Favor
Video Rating: 4 / 5








This is what I bought at the first consignment event of the season. I was actually looking for bigger items like an exersaucer/johnny jumper thing, bumbo chair, activity/educational toys, highchair etc. But I wasn't impressed by the selection or prices, so I focused on clothes. Prices vary for similar items because the individual consigners set the price for their items. If it all averages out to cheap prices for great clothes, I'm happy. :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment