Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lost - Outlaws






A shocking connection between Sawyer and Jack is revealed in a flashback.








No Intro [Mikey:] Yo check it Hey yo the disk in We sittin I'm listenin We listenin The disk out at 6-10 We dip out After a 14 year oldie A shorty appoarched me With gold teeth I said "What's in your mouth? " And now my fingertips tippin On the button of ignition And the mission is to fix the Tranmission in the [?] You now I'm on a roll Like the man of the [?] The Go is my home but My man is from Michigan And when I'm fishing for A line of a brain [?] Know I'm the man for the mission Like James Bond Eating Yang tahng soup On top of mt. Fuji Do who be who Got this track sewn Like a coogi suit Hula Hoop Hop thru it Just like a poodle do Medulla Oblongata is a noodle Just another term I'm the early bird And the trees Your another worm We so cold We could freeze in a tub of perm [Chorus:] Yo Yo what up 'Ey bro what's up You got it like that You got it like wha-what This like that like this this and a Get down with it or get get your hands up (rocking like a dollar we all got room) [x2] [Chuck:] I'm riding through Bel-Air Like Uncle Phil Lil jeff Philly eagle willing cunningham Jersey number 12 And ain't no way in hell Chuck he can undersell I'm selling water at a well I put that water in that bell They called that bottled water [?] Freshest letucce in the garden Not saying that the carrots ain't fresh tho Say hable ingle chucky del frescho Yes no maybe so Pay me dough Cause I get it moving like big as sail On a baby boat So it ain't no way That I can't be dope Olympic sevens ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment