Sunday, October 7, 2012

Johnny - I Want You Back (When I'm Gone Remix) (Lyrics)






Enjoy. :) Lyrics: Yo, this ones for you, Hope you like it. You ever get this feeling, That we we're meant to be. Well suddenly, A flash of light came shinning on me. I started squinting at the light, I drop to my knee's And realize it was god that was smilein' down at me And he said listen son You need to make this quick I'm here to help you out Yes and I'll grant you one wish. One opportunity, yeah kid Just one request Just don't get greedy and selfish kid Just show respect So I said listen father I say prayers everyday I want you to know that I'm I'm happy that you came You probably know already But Imma let you know See there's this girl in my life But I can't let her go She's always on my mind And she's some sort of curse I always think about her Can't even finish a verse He said okay I'll help I'll help show you the way Please, oh please, oh please God, what word should I say? (x2) Just let me show for the record I know I made mistakes I regret what I was willing to face But know that I'll take you back If I could yes I would Cause girl I miss your touch Love you so much and I want you back God said that he understood me And he gon bring her back He only had one question Do I really want her back? Oh yes I want her back And I'll do anything I'll walk a thousand miles I'll serve a thousand kings I'll clime the highest mountain I'll fight the biggest thug I'll do what ever it takes So I could prove my love So then I close my eyes And then I open them Next thing I know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment