Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How to: Basics for Gmarket Korean Online Store






~~PLEASE READ ME~~ english.gmarket.co.kr I decided to make this video because a number people have messaged me regarding exactly how to use gmarket (I am focusing on the english ver of gmarket for people who do not read korean). This video tells the basics you will need to know to actually shop for clothing, accessories, and shoes on gmarket. Yes, I know the English ver of Gmarket is in English. However, there are still some parts quite confusing for a number of people. Also, there are still some parts in korean. I did this video my whole weekend and my voice in some parts are a bit softer since I was tired (also I recored it in different times of day). Also sorry if this video seems rush, it is because I was limited on time (my imovie wouldn't upload videos that are longer than 10mins T___T). Flashing PICTURES !!? = This actually really helpful in deciding if you want to look at the shop since the pictures show you what the shop has. However, if you can't stand it you can just click Stop Pics on the right. I recommend doing a group order when you are not ordering a lot of items. So you can just spilt the shipping among the group. (Best way to save money!) To remember the name of the item I recommend getting a notebook/paper and copying the korean writing down so you can refer back to it when you are selecting the item in the drop down menu. Measurements are usually in centimeters (cm). So, if you need to google a converter. Also you can find the translations of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment