Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trisha's Diet Blog Returns - 30 lbs Down






Trisha's Diet Blog Returns - 30 lbs Down
When I get to my 40 pound mark (originally I said I wanted to lose 80...so that's my halfway) - I have THE best video planned. A little song and dance and very little clothing ;) Ha. Losing weight is soooo not good for an exhibitionist...I'll never be able to keep any items on me - just like when I was a baby!!! ANYWAYS... I hope to do some more diet blogs in the future...trying to get back on it myself!!!! But hopefully I can take my camera on my hikes and I'm hoping to my pole dance classes (that I now teach)!! So yay!!! DIET AND EXERCISE PEOPLE!!!!!! not too much to this video! but check my website for pictures (grindhousebarbie.com) and keep checking back there or right here today...at least 2 more videos will be posted!!!!!!!! xxx Trish CLICK HERE TO SEE ME AT 189 (30 lbs ago) www.youtube.com appreciate all your comments and thoughts!!! really really really!!!!!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment