Monday, October 29, 2012

[2008] The Soul Concert - 11 Look Only At Me 나만바라봐 (Tae Yang Cover)






[2008] The Soul Concert - 11 Look Only At Me 나만바라봐 (Tae Yang Cover)
12/31/2008 The Soul Concert in Busan When PHS covered this song on TV show, Peppermint, the next day the netizen of Korea went crazy with response. PHS later told in the concert that he was so surprised by the response that he had added this one to the concert. I guess it wasn't planned for the concert, but for the TV audience only. I wanted to see him sing this solo, but I don't mind. I got to see his wave, LOL. So cute!! Recently, I saw the footage of Big Bang's member, Tae Yang, so surprised and pleased, when his stylist went "Park Hyo Shin was asking about you." I am guessing PHS was at the hair salon or clothing store or broadcasting studio something like that, where he works with stylists, etc... Tae Yang: "Park Hyo Shin - ssi knows me?!" He looked really surprised and pleased. Stylist: "Oh yeah, Park Hyo Shin was " Then it was cut off. Big Bang's fans were laughing and said Tae Yang's so cute and clueless as to how famous he really is and apparently he must not do any internet, since PHS's cover all the rage a year before.

No comments:

Post a Comment