Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's an Asian Thing






Please dont take this video seriously. After all, I do stuff my pants and draw a beard on myself. All for jokes and fun. Asian Pride =D Yo! Its been a while!...ummm yeah..... but Im back baby =D. This is what its like to live in a chinese home (or at least mine). In a nutshell, this video demonstrates how it is being asian and ..well... really just being PWNed by Granny Bubz to be honest. She is the most hardcore kick ass granny in the World! I miss her =( But Ill see her in like a week and I cant wait to get my ass kicked by her. Ps. Psychotic Hip Thrusting dude in the background returns! DUN DUN DUN! Pps. Why do so many dads poo with door open? No really why?!? My friends wont come to my house anymore now... Ppps. Come on, who doesnt enjoy clingy couples showing PDE (Public Displays of Emotion) in the streets? Gahhh. Featuring Mychonny! Big Thanks to bff Chonny ^_^ Check out his channel & Subscribe at: www.youtube.com Bubz is going to Elite Entertainments After School Detention Party. Its organized by my friend. 10th April 2010 Sheffield, Crystal Bar. Get your ties out because Ill see you guys there! ^_^. I will buy you bubble tea =) www.twitter.com www.bubzbeauty.com Join the NEW Bubzbeauty Facebook fanpage! I connect with you guys one-to-one here www.facebook.com My Clothing Line: bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Much love, Bubz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment