Thursday, October 25, 2012

Style Sketchbook: Fall/Winter Scarf Tying In 9 Ways






FASHIONBLOG www.evelinabarry.com This took over 15 hours of editing! 'Liking' only takes a second Please support! Like me on Facebook: tinyurl.com Chat on Twitter: twitter.com Check out my outfits: lookbook.nu Check out my friend Wendy that inspired me to create this video. She is amazing! www.youtube.com Scarves I wore: Baby Blue Scarf: gift from AprilAthena7 White Cashmere: Thrift Store Black Scarf: Saks 5th Avenue Striped Scarf: True Religion Gray Scarf: True Religion Silk Scarf: Karmaloop.com Muisc by Florrie. Song: Summer Nights. Check out her music at florrie.com Tags scarf tying style fashion evelina barry evelinicutza Clothes Clothing scarves knot stylingDress Boots Wear Outfit Fancy Tight Jacket Jeans Pants Wearing Gloves Shorts Mask Silk Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment