Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Rolling Stones-Paint It Black






The Rolling Stones-Paint It Black
Ich bin nicht der Inhaber dieses Musikstücks!Ich will nur der Welt die Chance geben, diese wunderbare Musik zu hören. I see a red door and I want it painted black no colours anymore I want them to turn black I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes I have to turn my head until my darkness goes I see a line of cars and they are painted black with flowers and my love both never to come back I see people turn their heads and quickly look away like a new born baby it just happens every day I look inside myself and see my heart is black I see my red door I must have it painted black Maybe then I fade away and not have to face the facts it's not easy facing up when your whole world is black No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue I could not foresee this thing happening to you If I look hard enough into the setting sun my love will laugh with me before the morning comes I see a red door and I want it painted black no colours anymore I want them to turn black I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes I have to turn my head until my darkness goes I wanna see you paint it, paint it black black as the night black as a coal I wanna see the sun blotted from the sky I wanna see you paint it, paint it, paint it black, yea

No comments:

Post a Comment