Sunday, April 28, 2013

Zone...... Jay Z and Kanye West. Niggas in Paris






Lyrics (sifted a bit) So I ball so hard mothers wanna fine me But first riggers gotta find me What's 50 grand to a mother like me Can you please remind me? (same as it is for any rich quick?) Ball so hard, this shit crazy Y'all don't know that shit don't phase me The Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like this shit gravy Ball so hard, this shit weird We ain't even supposed to be here, Ball so hard, since we here It's only right that we be fair Psycho, I'm liable to be go Michael Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6 Ball so hard, got a broke clock.. Rolex that don't tick tock Audemars that's losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks Ball so hard, I'm shocked too, I'm supposed to be locked up too If you escaped what I've escaped You'd be in Paris getting tucked up too Ball so hard, let's get faded, Le Meurice for like 6 days Gold bottles, scold models, spilling Ace on my sick J's Witch behave, just might let you meet Ye, Chi towns D. Rose, I'm moving the Nets to BK Ball so hard mothers wanna fine me That shit cra...zy That shit cra...zy That shit cra...zy She said Ye, can we get married at the mall? I said look you need to crawl before you ball Come and meet me in the bathroom stall And show me why you deserve to have it all That shit cra...zy, ain't it Jay ? What she order, fish fillet ? Your whip so cold, this old thing Act like you'll never be around mothers like this again Boogie girl, grab her hand look that witch she don't wanna dance S'cuse my ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment