Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spin Doctors - Two Princes - Live In Manchester






Music video by Spin Doctors performing Two Princes - Live In Manchester. (C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment








This is one of the best songs I've ever heard! And I simply just realized that I had not made a video for it before ... and I was like: What? I was mad? Please kill me! Why I still had not made a video of this splendid music before? but well, here it is. :D Ps.: Hmm, lately I've been typing descriptions enormous. I need to stop this. I'll stop it. I promise. :) LYRICS: I just wanna trace your fingers I just wanna make you laugh I just wanna lose you for a second and watch you come right back I just wanna bite your lip Can you tell I wanna drive you crazy I just want to be together and I just wanna be lazy I can't stand this You get me all stressed out If there is one thing I know That's not what love's about But I wanna hear you say you love me Even though I know you don't I just wanna make you fall for me Even though I know you won't I've got as good a chance At makin' this work As all of the other girls You told you loved before I wanna wake up next to you I wanna make you tell the truth I wanna steal your jacket And wear it all the time I wanna make it better I wanna fight with you I wanna make the stars in line I wanna win or lose I wanna love you hate you And love you again I wanna pull your hair I want you to meet my friends I wanna trust you I need you to trust me back I want you to take it slow I want you to walk with me I want you to sit outside with me And listen to the breeze I wanna feel the sleepy desk now And I want you to feel it too I wanna learn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment